Please Contact us to register your interest in this course.
Who is this course for?
- Personal Trainers
- Weight Management Specialists
- Gym Instructors
- Fitness Coaches
- Cardiac Rehab Facilitators
- Health Trainers
- Students studying health
Why this course?
We will focus on specific examples to the health and fitness world.
- Clients who are struggling to adhere the programmes
- Help clients through the behaviour change process
- Help your clients get the best possible outcomes
We support you.
- Demonstrations by MINT Members and Trainers who have been involved in the health industry
- Let us know what outcomes you want, every training is specific to the group
- Bring your own examples and we will work through them
Instant feedback and support.
- You’ll be better at MI by the time you leave the training
- You’ll get coaching in the moment to increase your learning
- Ongoing subsidised training AND free online training sessions
What do we cover?
Every course is different, but will cover:
- The Importance of Motivational Interviewing Spirit
- Learn MI Core skills, MI Processes and Behaviour Change principles.
- You’ll be able to identify Discord’, ‘Sustain Talk’ and client ‘Change Talk’ with ease.
MI in London expects to offer this training in January 2017, ready for new years resolutions!
What should I do next?
Please Contact us to register your interest. We will let you know further details about the course. By registering your interest you are putting yourself on the priority list without financially committing to attending. You will get first chance to book onto the course.
Members of the Motivational Interviewing Network of Trainers (MINT)
At MI in London, all sessions are facilitated by members of the MINT, an international organisation committed to promoting high-quality MI practice and training. Whoever you choose to deliver your MI coaching/training we recommend you choose a member of MINT.