Next Training Dates
Want to see when our upcoming Motivational Interviewing training dates are?
View next Motivational Interviewing training dates
Low Cost – Motivational Interviewing Courses
- BMJ Module with Steven Rollnick (Free)
- MI in London: Motivational Interviewing Club (Only £10)
- MI in London: Motivational Interviewing Training Online (Only £7.50)
Paid – Motivational Interviewing Courses
To find out more about each Motivational Interviewing training in London course click here, or click the course name below in blue:
- Level 1: Introductory MI Training – Comprehensive introduction and foundations of MI
- Level 1+: Introductory MI Training Plus – For people who have good experience in client/patient centred communication, but little or no knowledge of MI
- Level 2: Intermediate MI Training – Develop and refine your competency and skills, get ready for advanced MI
- Level 3: Advanced MI Training – Complex MI theory and application of advanced MI skills
- New: Motivational Interviewing for Health and Fitness Professionals
- Motivational Interviewing Training – Level 1, 1+, 2 and 3
- Motivational Interviewing Training – Health and Fitness Professionals
Other Training Courses offered:
- Foundations of Behaviour Change and Motivation – The learning blocks and theory of motivation and behaviour change
- Motivational Interviewing and CBT – coming soon! To register your interest in this contact us
- Motivational Interviewing bespoke training packages for your organisation. For more information please contact us
How to book:
All Motivational Interviewing training courses and workshops inside and outside of London, UK and Online are facilitated by Members of MINT (The Motivational Interviewing Network of Trainers).
At MI in London, all sessions are facilitated by members of the MINT, an international organisation committed to promoting high-quality MI practice and training. With Motivational Interviewing in London trainers being part of the MINT organisation you can be sure you’re receiving the highest quality MI training. Whoever you choose to deliver your MI coaching/training we recommend you choose a member of MINT.